electricianXchange has many work opportunities available, with various new RECs / Employers registering and reaching out to A-Grades/Apprentices and also other RECs this week, for perm, contract or casual work.
electricianXchange in 2022 and electricianXchange in 2018 when it was established are two very different things. There are many satisfied employers & jobseekers conveying how this tech platform brings both employer & jobseeker together quickly, efficiently, in a focussed manner WITHOUT any intermediaries involved, for a very reasonable cost.
Here are the many jobseeker/employer reviews.
electricianXchange works - guaranteed.
Below are the types of opportunities and the sort of conversations employers had with those who have created their profiles on electricianXchange this week. Jobseekers who create their profiles can then liaise directly to these employers. Here is how to do so.
- We are looking for someone to join our growing family business Majority of our work is domestic is that something you would be interested in ?
- Hey mate we are looking for a-grades and apprentices to join our team, we specialise in mostly domestic and some commercial, is this something your interested in? And do you have domestic experience, are you comfortable running jobs? Thanks
- Hey mate we are looking for a Subcontractor. We mainly specialise in domestic and some commercial work is all over Melbourne. Is this something you're interested in And are you comfortable running domestic electrical jobs. ? Thanks What's your hourly rate generally?
- I am just wondering are you still looking for work, if so would you like to tell me a little about yourself and what you are looking for from your employer. Hopefully we have similar needs and can look at it further
- We are one of the largest and respected Electronic Security companies in Australia. We mainly install and service CCTV and Access Control systems. Looking for someone around Tullamarine or West for our commercial division. We are an EBA company. Would you be interested?
- We are a small business with a growing domestic client base in the Eastern Suburbs and are seeking to expand the team. We are a friendly and professional team looking for someone who is pro-active and can work autonomously whilst supporting junior staff as the business grows.
And many many more .......
electricianXchange works. Check it out by creating your profile. Its free, it works and here is how to get on to it - profile create